- No refunds will be given at any time for any reason.
- You can receive a credit for a future event up until 12:00 pm on the Friday before the event by logging into your account at www.smoothcomp.com. Once logged in you can then cancel your registration. You do not need to contact the office to receive or use your credit.
Vouchers for future tournaments can be requested for any reason until NOON on the day before the event.
Voucher requests must be made by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any voucher requests received after 5 PM on the final registration deadline will be discarded.
Vouchers are good for one year from the tournament date.
Vouchers are valid at any of our events nationwide.
VOUCHERS WILL NOT BE ISSUED AFTER THE TOURNAMENT FOR ANY REASON
- NJJF reserves the right to combine and/or separate divisions pending competitor turnout.
- Female youth competitors 17 years and under are bracketed with male competitors. You can request that your child or student only compete with other female competitors but there is no guarantee that it will be possible. If you elect to make this request then you would do so in the notes section during the registration process.
- Competitors 12 years and older that do not make weight will be disqualified and no refund will be given.
- Competitors 11 years and under that do not make weight, we will try to accommodate and move into a new bracket. This is not guaranteed. If there are no available matches, we will provide a credit for future use but no refunds will be given.